Dating Frequently asked questions
- How to become a member?
- How to login to the site?
- How to create my profile?
- How to update my profile?
- How to upload a picture?
- How to make a picture my profile picture?
- How to change my profile picture?
- What is My Album pictures?
- Do I need to pay anything for the services?
- How to chat with other members?
- Having trouble to login to the site?
- How do I retrieve my password?
- How do I change my UserName, Password, Email and City/State/Country information?
- How do I send a message or a smile to other members?
- How do I read the messages or smiles left by other members?
- How to delete a message?
- Is there a listing of members that I viewed?
- Is there a listing of members who viewed my profile?
How to block other members?
In case a member sends you unwanted/irritating messages, you have the option to block that member. A member who has been blocked by you, can not send a message or a smile to you. Also, you can`t send any message or smile to the member that you blocked. All members that you blocked, are added to your blocked List.Follow the following simple steps to block a member:-
- Login to HimHerDating.com using your email address and the password.
- On the left, under "Quick Links" click on "Messages" to see all your messages.
- It will show the Message Inbox containing all the messages you received, and the Message Outbox showing all your sent messages.
- Click on any message. The message text and the sender/receiver information is shown for the selected message.
- If you don't want to receive any messages from this member you can click on the "Block Member" option to block this member.
- What is my "Blocked List"?
- How do I add members to my "Hot List"?
- What is my "Hot List"?
- Reporting Inappropriate behaviour?
- Taking a break from dating?
- Making my profile private.
- Reactivating your profile?
- How to permanently delete my profile?
Copyright © 2013, HimHerDating.com. All rights reserved.