Dating Frequently asked questions
- How to become a member?
- How to login to the site?
- How to create my profile?
- How to update my profile?
- How to upload a picture?
- How to make a picture my profile picture?
- How to change my profile picture?
- What is My Album pictures?
- Do I need to pay anything for the services?
- How to chat with other members?
- Having trouble to login to the site?
- How do I retrieve my password?
- How do I change my UserName, Password, Email and City/State/Country information?
How do I send a message or a smile to other members?
You can send a message to any other member using our secure messaging system. Also you can leave a smile to any other member. Note: You can not send any message/smile to the member that you have blocked.
Follow these simple steps to leave a message to any other:-
- Login to HimHerDating.com using your email address and the password.
- Click on the "Full Profile" link for the member you want to send the message.
- Click on "Leave a message" link. It will open the message page, where you can put the message subject and the message text.
- Click the "Submit Message" button to send the message.
- While on the message page, click on the "Send a Smile" link to send the smile to the member.
- How do I read the messages or smiles left by other members?
- How to delete a message?
- Is there a listing of members that I viewed?
- Is there a listing of members who viewed my profile?
- How to block other members?
- What is my "Blocked List"?
- How do I add members to my "Hot List"?
- What is my "Hot List"?
- Reporting Inappropriate behaviour?
- Taking a break from dating?
- Making my profile private.
- Reactivating your profile?
- How to permanently delete my profile?
Copyright © 2013, HimHerDating.com. All rights reserved.