HimHerDating.com usage terms and conditions
- Last updated February 15th 2012
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Member also represent and warrant to HimHerDating that Member will use the website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Member agree not to do any illegal activity using this site.
This Agreement constitutes Member agreement with HimHerDating with respect to Member use of the Service. Member must agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the Service.
RIGHT TO USE
Member's right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict Member access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability and for any reason.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Member agree to use the Service in accordance with the following
Code of Ethics:
- Member will keep all information provided to Member through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to the member.
- Member will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libellous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise offensive language.
- Member will not forward chain letters through the Service.
- Member will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- Member will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way that; a. violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or b. is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
- Member will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- Member will not use the Service to distribute or upload any virus, or malicious software of any type, or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, the website, HimHerDating, its systems, or any other member's systems in any way.
We will not provide any personal information asked by HimHerdating.com regarding communication between HimHerDating.com and its parent company ClickAMiind. Like:
- Your email id entered in the email filed at the join in time, and modified later on to update your email at update information page.
- Your password to any one else except that we will send it to your provided email in case you forget it.
- We will not provide to any one, your zip code or postal code to any one entered by you while joining in or updating your address.
- Your Street name or number. (We don't even ask for this information at this time.)
- Your phone number.(We don't even ask for this information at this time.)
- We will never ask you, your personal information like social security number, SIN number or other legal information.
- We will never ask you, your credit card information.
- We encourage you not to provide any personal private information (like Email, Phone number, social security number, SIN number etc) in the text fields where you can upload some personal information in the text fields. For example hobbies, interests, opinion etc.
REMOVAL OF INFORMATION
We do not and cannot review all profiles, public postings, messages or other materials posted or sent by users of the Service. We are not responsible for any of the content of these profiles, public postings, messages or other materials. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, delete, move or edit profiles, public postings, messages and other materials that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be in violation of the Code of Conduct as set out above or any other applicable content guidelines or deem to be otherwise unacceptable. Member shall remain solely responsible for the content of profile; public postings, messages and other materials Member may upload to the Service.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICE
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Member access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of Member access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and Member may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Member acknowledges that we are not responsible for interruption or suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
Member account is private and should not be used by anyone other than Member. Member is responsible for all usage or activity on the Service by users using Member password, including but not limited to use of Member password by any third-party.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS
HIMHERDATING.com and ClickAMind software Inc. does not take responsibility of conduct of any member. Member is solely responsible for interactions with other members. Member understands that HIMHERDATING.com and ClickAMind software Inc. do not conduct any criminal background check or screening on its members. HIMHERDATING.com and ClickAMind software Inc. reserves the right to perform any criminal background check or screening on its members at any time. HIMHERDATING.com and ClickAMind software Inc. is not responsible for any kind of damages whatsoever whether direct or indirect. Member should not upload any personal valuable information on site, so that member does not provide any valuable information to any other member. HIMHERDATING.com and ClickAMind software Inc. is not responsible for any damage if member decides to meet other member.
Copyright © 2012, HimHerDating.com. All rights reserved.